11 June 2012

Iroquois Amphitheater Monday Night Movie 2012

I could've sworn I had already posted this but apparently I didn't. Whoops! Anyway, I don't think anyone relies on my blog to tell them what's going on in Louisville but I know sometimes it's helpful to have a record of these kinds of schedules later when trying to reconstruct what has played and when, which is why I post them. Too late to catch Citizen Kane, which played last Monday night, but it plays again this Wednesday at Tinseltown as part of the Cinemark Classic Series and again on 21 July at The Louisville Palace as part of their Summer Movie Series, The Directors: Hollywood's Golden Age.

Doors open at 7:30, movies begin playing at 8:30. All events are free!

Iroquois Amphitheater
Monday Night Movie
4 June Citizen Kane
11 June The Muppet Movie
18 June Romancing the Stone
25 June Chicago
2 July Stand and Deliver
9 July From Russia with Love
16 July The Magnificent Seven
23 July The Secret Life of Bees
30 July Raiders of the Lost Ark
6 August The Princess Bride

There is also a Metro Council Movie Night series, also free and at 8:30:

12 May Soul Surfer
8 June The Help
14 July Moneyball
11 August Cars 2
8 September Zookeeper

A chance to see From Russia with Love on the big screen? Yes, please! I'm also interested in Raiders of the Lost Ark and The Princess Bride.

No comments:

Post a Comment