16 October 2010

Sketch: Either Miranda Lambert or Jennifer Aniston as a Vampire

So today I was thinking about dashing off another sketch ("Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde" is still in the planning stage) and I was also thinking about Miranda Lambert.  Her persona is predicated partly on the sense that she's as potentially dangerous as she is alluring.  It really wasn't much of a stretch from there to imagine her as a vampire.  I've never attempted her likeness before, though, and the final product bears a much stronger resemblance to Jennifer Aniston.  Go figure.  I was tinkering with my PhotoSuite after scanning in the sketch and really liked the pink flooding effect.  It adds a sort of 80s kitsch factor, I think.

Miranda Lambert?  Jennifer Aniston?  Someone else?

No comments:

Post a Comment