01 January 2010

iTunes - December 2009

200 songs, 11:03:36 total time for December 2009.  One reason for the music count being down in December is that my wife got me a Blu-ray player for my birthday and our movie-watching time went up.  Another reason is that, in my quest to read 10,000 book pages for the year, I read quite a lot in December (I missed my goal by 161 pages).  Finally, we re-committed ourselves to our Mario Kart Wii addiction in the last two weeks, and frankly it's been way too cold to take a walk with the iPod.

  • iTunes Originals - Jewel (3)
  • iTunes Live from SoHo - EP - Melody Gardot (3)
  • Up (Soundtrack from the Motion Picture) - Michael Giacchino (2)
  • Loose Boots - honeyhoney (2)
  • The Fall (Deluxe Edition) - Norah Jones (2)
  • "I Only Want to Be with You" - Shelby Lynne (2)

I played quite a bit of Christmas music, but only once each, including (but not limited to): "Naughtiness of Me" by honeyhoney, "Whatever Happened to Peace on Earth" by Willie Nelson, Sounds of the Season by Randy Travis, A Very Ruckus Christmas by Uncle Ruckus, Country for Christmas - EP by Various Artists, "All Wrapped Up in You" by Clay Walker and "I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas" by Gretchen Wilson.

No comments:

Post a Comment