01 October 2009

iTunes - September 2009*

September's iTunes play counts aren't quite accurate since I lost a ton of my library to an external hard drive...failure? collapse?  I still don't know what actually happened, but the upshot is that with half the month already over, I had to restart (and rebuild) my iTunes library all over again.  What was played during this reclamation period is as follows:

  • Spa Moments Playlist ("Shimmering Light" by Mark Baldwin, "Reflections," "Inner Peace," "Stream," "Prayer of Serenity" and "Fresh Air" by David Huff) (4)
  • "Gymnopedia No. 1 - Orchestrated by Claude Debussy" - The Academy of St. Martin in the Fields (2)
  • "Galliard in G minor, P. 22, "Dowland's First Galliard" - Nigel North (2)

Played once apiece:

  • Worrisome Heart - Melody Gardot
  • Loose Boots EP - honeyhoney
  • Dead Flowers EP - Miranda Lambert
  • Just a Little Lovin' - Shelby Lynne
  • Eternal Baroque - Various Artists
  • "Spiderwebs" - No Doubt
To be honest, the interruption in my iTunes library didn't have a tremendous impact on the September play counts because we listened to B.J. Harrison's excellent unabridged audio production of Frankenstein or, The Modern Prometheus.  It ran throughout eight parts, each one roughly an hour in length.  The weather discouraged me from taking very many walks in September, and the couple of walks I did manage to get in, I played podcasts anyway.  Hopefully, October's playlist will be uninterrupted by data loss and we'll be alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment