01 June 2009

iTunes - May 2009

My iPod actually had more of a workout in May than the final play counts would suggest, because I watched a higher quantity of video content that does not appear. Also, several of the things I downloaded I burned to a CD and played while running errands in the car. Anyway, here's what showed up in the final playlist for the month:
  • "The Kibitzers" by Alexander Courage (3)*
  • "Star Date" by Alexander Courage (3)*
  • "End Title and Credits" by Alexander Courage (3)*
  • "Star Trek Main Title" by Alexander Courage (3)*
  • "Star Trek Main Title (Season 1 Strings Arrangement)" by Alexander Courage (2)*
  • "Probed" by Alexander Courage (2)*
  • "Monster Fight" by Alexander Courage (2)*
  • "Torchy Girl" by Alexander Courage (2)*
  • "Star Trek Theme (End Title)" by Alexander Courage (2)*
  • "Star Trek Main Title" by Alexander Courage (2)*
  • "High Five Yourself" by Christian Finnegan (2)
  • "Resignation - Lazarus Returns - In a Pig's Eye" by Gerald Fried (2)*
  • "Ribs and Bologna" by Jim Gaffigan (2)
  • Worrisome Heart by Melody Gardot (2)
  • "Main Title/Locutus" by Jerry Goldsmith/Joel Goldsmith (2)
  • "One's Enough" by Sol Kaplan (2)*
  • "To Live Forever" by Dennis McCarthy (2)
*Star Trek playlist

Aside from the Star Trek playlist (comprised of music from the original series), nearly everything else really only got one play in May. Honestly, had I not been trying to fine-tune that playlist, I wonder if anything would have shown up more than once...or perhaps I would have played more of other music, had I not been tinkering with that. In any event, while I know I'm likely to geek out over something else next, I'm pretty sure I've expunged my need to revisit my inner Trekkie for the time being.

Music I downloaded in May that I recommend--even if it doesn't appear to be high on my mind in the final play count for the month:
  • Black Joe Lewis & The Honeybears - EP by Black Joe Lewis & The Honeybears
  • Spring Break with All My Friends - EP by Luke Bryan
  • Worrisome Heart by Melody Gardot
  • Deep Cuts - EP by Norah Jones
  • Amazon Comedy Sampler by Various Artists (available for free here)
  • World Music Network Amazon Sampler by Various Artists (available for free here)
Hopefully, June will yield a more interesting playlist!

No comments:

Post a Comment