01 April 2009

iTunes - March 2009

For everyone else in Kentucky, March is dedicated exclusively to basketball.  I, on the other hand, was much more into reading and movies, and both habits are reflected in my iTunes totals for March.  Not only were my song plays down from February, but the songs I did play were mostly movie-related.  And now, the list:
  1. "Lullaby" - Honeyhoney (12)
  2. "The Touch" - Stan Bush (5)
  3. "The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance" - Gene Pitney (5)
  4. "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" - Jewel (4)
  5. "Til All Are One" - Stan Bush (4)
  6. "Dare" - Stan Bush (3)
  7. "The Transformers (Theme) (Alternate Version)" - Stan Bush & Vince DiCola (3)
  8. "Batman Theme" - Danny Elfman (3)
  9. "I Know, You Know (Theme from Psych)" - The Friendly Indians (3)
  10. "David" - Honeyhoney (3)
  11. "Baby Did a Bad Bad Thing" - Chris Isaak (3)
  12. "The Touch (2006 Version)" - Stan Bush (3)
  13. "Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head" - B.J. Thomas (3)
  14. "I Told You So" - Carrie Underwood featuring Randy Travis (3)
  15. "Jurassic Park: Theme" - John Williams (3)
  16. "As Time Goes By" - Dooley Wilson (3)
  17. "Bouncing Ball" - Honeyhoney (2)
  18. "Come on Home" - Honeyhoney (2)
  19. "Give Yourself to Me" - Honeyhoney (2)
  20. "Little Toy Gun" - Honeyhoney (2)
  21. "Thursday Night" - Honeyhoney (2)
  22. "Lawrence of Arabia" - Maurice Jarre (2)
  23. "Foolish Games" - Jewel (2)
  24. "Goodbye Alice in Wonderland" - Jewel (2)
  25. "I Just Can't Wait to Be King" - Elton John (2)
  26. Not Too Late - Norah Jones (2)
  27. Sideways - Rolfe Kent (2)
  28. "Moon River" - Henry Mancini (2)
  29. "Girls in Their Summer Clothes" - Bruce Springsteen (2)
  30. "Life Itself" - Bruce Springsteen (2)
  31. "Windmills of Your Mind" - Sting (2)
  32. "Everybody Wants to Go to Heaven" - George Strait (2)
  33. "Dallas Main Title" (2)
  34. "Magnum, P.I. Main Title" (2)
  35. "The Transformers Main Title (Season 3)" (2)
  36. "King of Pride Rock" - Hans Zimmer (2)
And, of course, there were several songs that I played just once.  I should note that, were I to include music video play counts, there would be a few modifications to the top plays:

"Girls in Their Summer Clothes (Winter Mix)" would go from 2 to 6 plays.
"Little Toy Gun" would go from 2 to 4 plays.
"I Kissed a Girl" by Katy Perry would make the list with 3 plays (2 video, 1 song).

I almost combined them, since they are the same song--in the case of "Summer Clothes," it's even the same mix.  I ultimately elected not to do so because the January and February totals excluded video content and there is no way for me to retrieve that information to revise those lists.  Maybe in 2010 (if I'm still keeping up with this little project) I'll try to include video in the play totals.

No comments:

Post a Comment