04 February 2009

My Abysmal Netflix Rental History

I always supposed I could review a list of everything I've rented from Netflix, and lo and behold I can.  I'm actually embarrassed by this list not because of anything that's on it, but because this is the entirety of what I've rented since I opened my account in July 2001.
  1. The Peacemaker
  2. Wild Things
  3. Jerry Seinfeld: I'm Telling You for the Last Time
  4. The Insider
  5. The Sopranos: The Complete First Season (4 discs; rented twice, to watch with friends)
  6. Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Movie
  7. Swingers
  8. Major League Baseball: All Century Team
  9. The Sopranos: The Complete Second Season (4 discs)
  10. Dr. No
  11. Bull Durham
  12. Monty Python and the Holy Grail
  13. National Geographic: Secrets of the Titanic
  14. Sex and the City: The Complete First Season (2 discs)
  15. Sex and the City: The Complete Second Season (2 discs)
  16. Sex and the City: The Complete Third Season (2 discs)
  17. Airheads
  18. Chicago
  19. The American Presidents, Discs 3 & 5
  20. Fast Times at Ridgemont High
  21. The In-Laws 
  22. Star Trek: Deep Space Nine - The Complete First Season (6 discs)
  23. Star Trek: Deep Space Nine - The Complete Second Season (7 discs)
  24. Baseball: A Film by Ken Burns, Disc 1
  25. Monster-in-Law
  26. Surviving Christmas
  27. Shadow of the Vampire
  28. Law & Order: Special Victims Unit - The First Year, Discs 1 & 2 only
  29. Star Trek: The Next Generation - The Complete Third Season, Disc 6
  30. Underground Railroad
  31. Sicko
  32. Star Trek: The Next Generation - The Complete Fifth Season, Disc 2
  33. The True Story of The Bridge on the River Kwai
  34. Gods and Monsters
  35. Modern Marvels: Baseball Parks
  36. The Big One
  37. Tatooing
Several of these, I've wound up buying afterwards (The Sopranos, Swingers, Sicko).  Others I don't even recall renting (Monty Python, Peacemaker).  At least one, I sent back unwatched (The Big One).  All in all, it's a rather pitiful indictment of my even continuing to have a Netflix account, really.  Apparently, between 19 September 2002 and 16 September 2003, my account sat entirely dormant.  What's worse is that I had Underground Railroad checked out from 14 March 2007 until 27 February 2008!

No comments:

Post a Comment