01 March 2009

iTunes - February 2009

Continuing my monthly tracking of my music plays, I have the totals for February.  Again, these counts exclude anything I heard while my iPod was on shuffle, and it obviously only counts songs that were played either on the iPod or in the iTunes application on my computer.  And now, without further adieu...
  • "Lullaby" - Honeyhoney (9)
  • "Pretend" - Shelby Lynne (4)*
  • "Lawrence of Arabia" (Suite) - Maurice Jarre (4)
  • "Cowgirls Don't Cry" - Brooks & Dunn feat. Reba (3)
  • "Thursday Night" - Honeyhoney (3)
  • "Charging Fort Wagner" (from Glory) - James Horner (3)
  • "Baby Did a Bad Bad Thing" - Chris Isaak (3)
  • Just a Little Lovin' - Shelby Lynne (3)*
  • "I Kissed a Girl" - Katy Perry (3)
  • "Gallina Fina" - Samy y Sandra (3)
  • "Girls in Their Summer Clothes (Winter Mix)" - Bruce Springsteen (3)
  • "Girls in Their Summer Clothes (Live)" - Bruce Springsteen (3)
  • "You Can't Hurry Love" - The Supremes (3)
  • Nocturne: Music for Dreaming, Disc 2 - Various Artists (2)
  • "I Wish I Was Crazy Again" - Johnny Cash & Waylon Jennings (2)
  • "No Shoes, No Shirt, No Problems (Single Version)" - Kenny Chesney (2)
  • "I Know, You Know (Theme from Psych)" - The Friendly Indians (2)
  • "Iris" - Goo Goo Dolls (2)
  • First Rodeo - Honeyhoney (2)
  • "I Love This Bar (Acoustic Version)" - Toby Keith (2)
  • "Crazy Ex-Girlfriend" - Miranda Lambert (2)
  • "Cowboys Are Frequently Secretly (Fond of Each Other)" - Willie Nelson
  • "Bartender Song (Sittin' at a Bar) (Nashville Version" - Rehab feat. Hank Williams, Jr.
  • "These Boots Are Made for Walkin' (Single Edit)" - Jessica Simpson (2)
  • "The Touch (2007 Version)" - Stan Bush (2)
  • "Can't Take My Eyes Off You" - Frankie Valli (2)
  • "Sherry" - Frankie Vallie & The Four Seasons (2)
  • "Working My Way Back to You" - Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons (2)
  • "I'm Not Afraid to Die" - Gillian Welch & Willie Nelson (2)
There were several other songs and albums played just once in the month of February.  Some of the albums included Not Too Late by Norah Jones, Sideways by Rolfe Kent and Crazy Ex-Girlfriend by Miranda Lambert.

*"Pretend" is from Just a Little Lovin', but was played one time more than the rest of the album.

187 songs, 11:44:19 total time, 831.9 MB

No comments:

Post a Comment