06 June 2004

Set Lists: Country Stampede - 6 June 2004

Country Stampede
Kentucky Raceway, Sparta, KY
6 June 2004

Cowboy Crush - missed their set

Craig Morgan

She’s Comin’ Around
Something To Write Home About
When A Man Can’t Get A Woman Off His Mind
That’s What I Love About Sunday
Almost Home
Workin’ Man Blues
Look At Us
Somebody Please Slow Down
Every Friday Afternoon
My Redneck Of The Woods
I’m Country
Paradise

Rushlow

Here’s My One Chance (Right Now)
Back In Austin
Sweet Summer Rain
I Can’t Be Your Friend
She’s Out There
’Til I Hear It From You
God Blessed Texas (incl. Hurt So Good/Alright Now)
Closing Time

Clay Walker

Bury The Shovel
If I Could Make A Living
Dreaming With My Eyes Open
Cold Hearted
Everybody Needs Love
White Palace
Rumor Has It
Sweet Home Alabama
Time To Go
Bluegrass Medley: I Saw The Light/I’ll Fly Away/Rollin’ In My Sweet Baby’s Arms/Big Ball’s In Cow Town/I Saw The Light
Lonesome Feeling-I Wish I Was In Kentucky
Holding Her And Loving You
When She’s Good
Then What
I Can’t Sleep
What’s It To You

Encore:
Live, Laugh, Love
Live Until I Die

Reba McEntire

So Good Together
Whoever’s In New England
How Was I To Know
You Lie
The Night The Lights Went Out In Georgia
I’m Gonna Take That Mountain
The Greatest Man I Never Knew
Fear Of Being Alone
Letting Go
Somebody

Linda Davis
That’s Just Love Sneakin’ Up On You

Reba McEntire

One Honest Heart
Forever Love
I’m A Survivor
And Still
Is There Life Out There?
Does He Love You (With Linda Davis)

Encore:
Fancy

No comments:

Post a Comment