29 April 2001

Set Lists: Brooks & Dunn Neon Circus & Wild West Show - 29 April 2001


Coors Light Presents Brooks & Dunn Neon Circus & Wild West Show



AmSouth Amphitheater, Antioch, TN
29 April 2001
Hayseed Dixie - did not record


Keith Urban


Where the Blacktop Ends
Walk in the Country
Your Everything
But For The Grace Of God
The Devil Went Down To Nashville
It’s A Love Thing

Cledus T. Judd How Do You Milk a Cow?! [lip-synced]

Montgomery Gentry



Carrying On
Lonely And Gone
My Father’s Son
Cold One Coming On
All Night Long
While The World Goes Down The Drain
Daddy Won’t Sell The Farm
She Couldn’t Change Me
Hillbilly Shoes

Cledus T. Judd Breath

Toby Keith



Pull My Chain
Country Comes To Town
Dream Walkin’
Should’ve Been A Cowboy
I’m Just Talkin’ About Tonight
Does That Blue Moon Ever Shine On You
You Shouldn’t Kiss Me Like This
A Little Less Talk (And A Lot More Action)
You Ain’t Much Fun
Chucky’s Dance: We Will Rock You
Getcha Some
How Do You Like Me Now?!

Encore:
The Authority Song

Cledus T. Judd My Cellmate Thinks I'm Sexy [lip-synced]

Brooks & Dunn


Star Spangled Banner/Only In America
How Long Gone
My Next Broken Heart
Ain’t Nothing ‘Bout You
Go West
Honky Tonk Truth
Neon Moon
Brand New Man
Husbands and Wives
You’re Gonna Miss Me When I’m Gone
My Maria
Mama Don’t Get Dressed Up For Nothing
Hard Workin’ Man
Rock My World (Little Country Girl)

Encore:
Boot Scootin’ Boogie (Dance Mix)

No comments:

Post a Comment