05 February 2004

Set List: Toby Keith - 5 February 2004

Toby Keith - Shock'n Y'all Tour
Freedom Hall, Louisville, KY

5 February 2004

Scotty Emerick

I Can’t Take You Anywhere
The Coast Is Clear
Time Waits On No One

Blake Shelton

Playboys Of The Southwestern World
Redneck Girls
Austin
Slow Hand
The Baby
Ol’ Red
Tight Fittin’ Jeans

Toby Keith

Sweet
Country Comes To Town
I’m Just Talkin’ About Tonight
Should’ve Been A Cowboy
Good To Go To Mexico
I Wanna Talk About Me
You Ain’t Much Fun 
Who’s Your Daddy
Getcha Some
Beer For My Horses
The Taliban Song (with Scotty Emerick)
Weed With Willie (with Scotty Emerick)
I Love This Bar
How Do You Like Me Now?!
My List
A Little Less Talk (And A Lot More Action)
American Soldier
Courtesy Of The Red, White And Blue (The Angry American)

Encore:
Fire Down Below

No comments:

Post a Comment