16 May 1999

Set List: George Strait Country Music Festival - 16 May 1999

Nokia Presents George Strait Chevy Truck Country Music Festival
Papa John's Cardinal Stadium, Louisville, KY
16 May 1999



Asleep at the Wheel - did not record
Mark Wills - did not record
Jo Dee Messina - did not record
Kenny Chesney - did not record
Dixie Chicks - did not record
Tim McGraw - did not record

George Strait
Deep In The Heart Of Texas
There Stands The Glass
Check Yes Or No
When Did You Stop Loving Me
Heartland
Carried Away
Take Me Back To Tulsa
Milk Cow Blues
We Really Shouldn’t Be Doing This
Maria
I Just Want To Dance With You
That’s Where I Wanna Take Our Love
Always Never The Same
One Night At A Time
Cherokee Maiden
Linda On My Mind
Mama Tried
Peace Of Mind
What Do You Say To That
Write This Down
I Can Still Make Cheyenne
Carrying Your Love With Me
Amarillo By Morning
Today My World Slipped Away
Blue Clear Sky
Meanwhile
Lead On
I Cross My Heart
Unwound
True
The Cowboy Rides Away

No comments:

Post a Comment