04 March 2006

Set List: George Strait - 4 March 2006


George Strait On Tour

Freedom Hall, Louisville, KY
4 March 2006


Miranda Lambert

New Strings
What About Georgia?
I Wanna Die
[Cripple Creek]
Bring Me Down
[Hillbilly Highway]
Kerosene

Tracy Lawrence

Better Man, Better Off
Renegades, Rebels & Rogues
If The World Had A Front Porch
Alibis
Used To The Pain
If I Don’t Make It Back
Workin’ Man Blues
Is That A Tear In Her Voice?
I See It Now
Can’t Break It To My Heart
Time Marches On
Paint Me A Birmingham

George Strait

Deep In The Heart Of Texas
Honk If You Honky Tonk
Check Yes Or No
Amarillo By Morning
Run
I Just Want To Dance With You
As Far As It Goes
There Stands The Glass
She’ll Leave You With A Smile
I Can Still Make Cheyenne
She Let Herself Go
The Chair
Heartland
Does Fort Worth Ever Cross Your Mind
Take Me Back To Tulsa
Milk Cow Blues
You’ll Be There
The Fireman
Blue Clear Sky
Somewhere Down In Texas
Murder On Music Row
The Seashores Of Old Mexico
Texas
Cowboys Like Us
I Hate Everything
Unwound

Encore:
High Tone Woman
Folsom Prison Blues
The Cowboy Rides Away

No comments:

Post a Comment