30 October 2003

Set List: Dierks Bentley - 30 October 2003

Dierks Bentley

Coyote's Music and Dance Hall, Louisville, KY
30 October 2003


Brad Martin

As Long As There’s A Honky Tonk Somewhere
Rub Me The Right Way
Damn The Whiskey
Boogie Grass Band
Whiskey River
Just Like Love
Son Of A Son Of A Workin’ Man
I Love Her, She Hates Me
Completely
Wings of a Honky Tonk Angel
Before I Knew Better
Good Hearted Woman
California Blues
Charlene (Why Do You Have To Treat Me This Way)
11 Months, 29 Days

Dierks Bentley

Bartenders, Etc…
Forget About You
Lonesome, On’ry & Mean
How Am I Doin’
I Bought The Shoes
Wish It Would Break
Ramblin’ Man/Mind Your Own Business/Move It On Over/Mind Your Own Business
Old Habits
Midnight Radio
Are You Sure Hank Done It This Way

Michelle Poe
Just One Of The Boys

Dierks Bentley

My Love Will Follow You
The Bottle Let Me Down
I’m A Lonesome Fugitive
Hey Good Lookin’
Whiskey Tears
My Last Name
What Was I Thinkin’

Encore:
Folsom Prison Blues
The Race Is On
Family Tradition

No comments:

Post a Comment