21 June 2003

Set List: Brooks & Dunn Neon Circus & Wild West Show - 21 June 2003

Coors Light Presents Brooks & Dunn Neon Circus & Wild West Show

UMB Bank Pavillion, Maryland Heights, MO

21 June 2003

Jeff Bates

It Ain’t Country Enough
I Want To Make You Cry
Lovin’ Like That
Rainbow Man
The Love Song

Aaron Lines

Living Out Loud 
Knock On Wood
You Can’t Hide Beautiful
Turn It Up
Love Changes Everything

Cledus T. Judd
Where's Your Mommy? [video]

Darryl Worley [substituting for Brad Paisley]

Callin’ Caroline
A Good Day To Run
Workin’ Man Blues
When You Need My Love
Second Wind
I Need A Breather
Opportunity Of A Lifetime
The Least That You Can Do
I Miss My Friend
Tennessee River Run
Have You Forgotten?

Rascal Flatts

Too Good Is True
Everyday Love
While You Loved Me
Mayberry
Love You Out Loud
These Days
I’m Movin’ On
Orange Blossom Special
Prayin’ For Daylight
Free Ride

Brooks & Dunn

Ain’t Nothing ’Bout You
Brand New Man
She’s Not The Cheatin’ Kind
Feels Good Don’t It
Mama Don’t Get Dressed Up For Nothing
How Long Gone
You’re Gonna Miss Me When I’m Gone
My Heart Is Lost To You
Neon Moon 
Hard Workin’ Man
Red Dirt Roan
My Maria
Boot Scootin’ Boogie
Rock My World (Little Country Girl)

Encore:
Only In America

No comments:

Post a Comment